Hello friends, I have encountered some problems while using ABB. My idea is to create functional motion commands that meet my needs. The motion commands need to include IO interaction signals, speed, tool coordinates, and workpiece coordinates, similar to glue instructions. I can use parameterized routines in robotdstodio to implement this function, but in reality it is not a motion instruction. If I want to turn it into a truly functional exercise command, how should I implement it? Your help is very important to me
See here:
I’m sorry for replying so late. Currently, I am using this method to solve this problem. Does ABB have any other ways to solve this situation? Thank you very much for your help.
Well, by having it be in a Nostepin module, it seems like just a move instruction. If you could view their code for something like GlueL, you would see that they do the same thing. You are welcome, by the way.
Hi…
Would a trigger happen to help? Search for “triggdata” in the RobotStudio help files and check if any function meets your needs (TriggL, TriggIO, among others).
Good work.